Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blogging Renaissance

What? A new post? Yep, that's right - and hopefully the first of many. I'm teaching full time now and have actually gotten back into blogging in a whole new way; I have a "class blog" that is doubling as a homepage at the moment. Check it out and see what is going on in a real public education classroom. I figured as a blog, it has the added bonus of the comments section where students can post questions or comments and respond to one another. In the meantime, I hope to get back to my political blogging as well, including a list of endorsements for the 2006 election. Stay tuned, and welcome back to anyone who might still be checking in!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan S. said...

Mr. McKain!

2:48 PM  
Blogger M. McKain said...

Yes, Ryan, I hear that a million times a day now! I'm finally to the point where I no longer look for my dad when students say it.

By the way, if you can spread the word that this blog is coming back to life, I'd much appreciate it. I'll try to keep it going this time.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home