Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Dover Post

I was glad to see the Dover Post ran a piece on local blogs in this weeks edition, and that in spite of my sparse writing these days, I made the cut.

So, welcome any new readers that this may have drawn - I invite you to read through my old post and make comments. I hope to be updating much more frequently now that my student teaching experience is winding down. It was gone well, but I've been quite busy and have had to prioritize. Thank you, readers, for your understanding, and again, don't give up on me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Who else made the list?

Can you post a link to the article?

12:49 AM  
Blogger The Last Ephor said...

So....are you a monthly blog now? ;-)

I would post on old stuff but I can't get through the cobwwwebs.

8:36 AM  
Blogger M. McKain said...

Most Delaware bloggers made the list, and commentary is included! Unfortunatly, the Dover Post website only links to the main page, but you can go to http://www.doverpost.com , click on "entertainment" and click on "events" - the article is called "Embedded in ‘Blogistan’." Interesting take on it.

Also, I hope to turn this back into a daily or near daily blog now that student teaching is winding down. Gotta dust off my keyboard too!

3:52 PM  
Blogger paintings365 said...

but for decorative painting, Wumart is not cheap, especially some of the piracy decorative painting, in order to reduce production costs, production processes and materials rough.

Landscape oil painting
oil painting knowledge
Abstract painting
oil painting products
Chinese oil painting
Gallery
Decorative painting

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home